BOOK CHRISTMAS VOUCHER
To purchage your Christmas Travel Planning Voucher you should pay the booking fee. To proceed the payment, we use the PayPal payment gateway. Once your 25% downpayment is proceeded, we issue the Christmas Travel Planning Voucher with the unique Voucher Number and sent it to you. Since then, there is one year to choose the destination and pay the rest 75% to get the itinerary.
AMOUNT: The downpayment is equal to the 25% of the value of the discounted Package = 0.85 x 0.25 x price of the Package you choose
EXAMPLE: The “Map” Package for 10 days costs 99$US plus 15$US for each day what makes the total amount of 249$US minus 15% it amounts to 211.65$US. Your downpayment is 52.91$US.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS PAYMENT?
|1 WEEK||VOUCHER $29|
75% FINAL PAYMENT $80
75% FINAL PAYMENT $130
75% FINAL PAYMENT $184
|2 WEEKS||VOUCHER $42|
75% FINAL PAYMENT $127
75% FINAL PAYMENT $197
75% FINAL PAYMENT $274
75% FINAL PAYMENT $45
75% FINAL PAYMENT $67
75% FINAL PAYMENT $90
> In order to proceed the payment there is no need for registration or creating the PayPal account. The PayPal platform also enables traditional credit and debit card payments.
> IT IS SAFE as nomaddict.org uses SSL security certificate that creates an encrypted connection between your web server and your visitors’ web browser allowing for private information to be transmitted without the problems of eavesdropping, data tampering, and message forgery. Read more >>
> Actual prices are displayed on the website and are subject to change at any time, except after you already have paid for your order.
> To get the 15% discount on Voucher(/s), you should book the Voucher till 5th January 2017.